Are you an Orlando-based student who loves to write? Loves learning? Has a skill for researching and breaking up complicated topics into digestible bites? We have an internship opportunity for a creative writer and strategic thinker to join our marketing team at Tech Rage IT.
What You Will Do
The Marketing Intern will create content for various media, including blog posts, e-books, whitepapers and case studies. This role will work collaboratively with the marketing team and be encouraged to think creatively and strategically.
- Work with the marketing team to create, draft, edit and share content across various formats.
- Research and write short articles, listicles, ebooks, whitepapers, blogs and more on topics related to today's IT and cyber security challenges.
- Assist in the creation of a content calendar and meet regular deadlines.
- Help with other related projects and tasks.
Required Skills And Experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. A writing test may be required.
- Experience conducting research and interpreting data.
- Currently completing or recently completed a degree in Marketing, Journalism or English.
- Responsible and deadline-driven.
- Ability to pivot between shifting deadlines.
- Well-organized with high attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a knack for collaboration.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Creative, curious and strategic thinker.
- Must have access to internet, a computer/laptop and use company required tools.
- If available, provide links to published clips or a link to a personal blog.
- Reading and writing basic HTML.
- Experience using WordPress.
- SEO knowledge.
- Partially remote with a flexible work schedule.
- Scheduled meetings/tasks in Winter Springs, FL office.
- Business hours are Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM 5:30 PM.
- 5-10 hours per week.
Submit YOUR RESUME!