IT Support / Field Technician
Compensation: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
We Prevent Tech Rage!
That’s what we do, and we are looking for an IT Support/Field Technician to join our growing team of Tech Rage Preventers. We need your help to continue providing Rage-Free IT to the business community.
Sounds all the rage? Read on…
At Tech Rage IT, our Core Values reflect who we are and what we represent. And, as a team, we:
- Put all our energy into making things happen fast and done right the first time. “That’s not my job," is not in our vocabulary.
- Do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results, creating wildly successful customers who rave about our people and service.
- Hold ourselves accountable for outcomes, good and bad while operating with transparency. We are always communicating.
- Provide an environment that fosters personal development and professional growth. We never give up seeking new ways to solve tough problems.
- Trust each other to make the best decisions and do what we say we’ll do. We know our clients' trust is to be earned.
- Have a lot to learn and value the talent, time and intentions of everyone we work with. We know when to ask for help or apologize.
- Make pre-scheduled and as-needed visits to customer sites.
- Complete quarterly best practices assessments.
- Provide support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft’s business applications and operating systems.
- Offer basic technical assistance at a network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security.
- Monitor for system alerts and notifications; respond accordingly through service tickets; diagnose technical issues.
- Ensure issues are worked on - or escalated to - the proper resource to be resolved quickly and efficiently.
- Create, review and follow technical documentation.
- Communicate with clients as required: update them of incident progress, notify them of impending changes, alert them to third-party outages, etc.
- Exceed customer service perception and satisfaction.
- Enter end-of-day time entry and submit time sheets regularly.
- Complete all assigned training courses, reading materials or e-courses as required.
- Punctuality for all meetings and conference calls as well as on-site visits.
- Familiar with operating systems, business applications, printing systems, and network systems.
- Uphold interpersonal skills: telephone etiquette, verbal and written communication, active listening and customer-care.
- Knowledge of support tools, techniques, and technology used to provide services.
- Accurate typing skills to ensure quick, yet precise service request details.
- Adaptable to changes and ability to multi-task.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
Education and Experience:
- College degree or related experience.
- Eager to learn.
- Takes direction from Engineers/Technicians.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation for scheduled client site visits.
- Minimum vehicle liability limits of 100/300.
- Subject to a criminal, employment, credit and motor vehicle background checks.
- Ability to work overtime including nights and weekends as needed.
Why You Should Join Us:
- PTO and Paid holidays
- Floating birthday holiday
- 401K plan with an employer match
- Quarterly 3-day weekend
- Employer sponsored supplemental medical and dental insurance
- Mileage Reimbursement for job-related travel
- Work in a positive, growing environment that promotes mentoring and career growth
- Branded uniforms provided
Submit YOUR RESUME!