IT Support Intern - Fall 2020
Salary: $8.00 to $10.00 /hour
We Prevent Tech Rage!
Are you an Orlando-based student looking to sharpen your technical skills? Tech Rage IT is seeking sharp individuals with a customer-centric approach and fantastic technical abilities to assist our Tech Rage Preventers.
IT Support Interns work closely with the entire IT team to provide support to our clients when need they need it the most. This internship is all the rage and is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has an eagerness to broaden their skillset and grow with a company.
Intrigued? Read on…
At Tech Rage IT, our Core Values reflect who we are and what we represent. And, as a team, we:
- Put all our energy into making things happen fast and done right the first time. “That’s not my job," is not in our vocabulary.
- Do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results, creating wildly successful customers who rave about our people and service.
- Hold ourselves accountable for outcomes, good and bad while operating with transparency. We are always communicating.
- Provide an environment that fosters personal development and professional growth. We never give up seeking new ways to solve tough problems.
- Trust each other to make the best decisions and do what we say we’ll do. We know our clients' trust is to be earned.
- Have a lot to learn and value the talent, time, and intentions of everyone we work with. We know when to ask for help or apologize.
- Create, review and follow technical documentation.
- Create customer facing video tutorials.
- Communicate with clients as required: update them of incident progress, notify them of impending changes, alert them to third-party outages, etc.
- Exceed customer service perception and satisfaction.
- Complete all assigned training courses, reading materials or e-courses as required.
- Uphold interpersonal skills: telephone etiquette, verbal and written communication, active listening and customer-care.
- Knowledge of support tools, techniques, and technology used to provide services.
- Accurate typing skills to ensure quick, yet precise service request details.
- Adaptable to changes and ability to multi-task.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
- Monitor for system alerts and notifications; respond accordingly through service tickets; diagnose technical issues.
- Currently completing or recently completed a degree in Information Technology or has previous valid experience.
- Must undergo a background check.
- A minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA is preferred.
- An official transcript may be required upon request..
- Reliable computer & headset.
- Quiet workspace.
- 10-15 hours per week with a firm schedule | August 2020 - December 2020.
- Temporarily remote and able to transition to in-office when normal business operations resume.
Why You Should Join Us:
- Work in a positive, growing environment that promotes mentoring and career growth.
- Team oriented atmosphere.
Submit YOUR RESUME!