IT Support Intern
We Prevent Tech Rage! That’s what we do, and we need your help.
Are you an Orlando-based student looking to sharpen your technical skills? Tech Rage IT is seeking a sharp individual with a customer-centric approach and fantastic technical abilities and to assist our Tech Rage Preventers.
The IT Support Intern will work closely with the IT support team to provide support to our clients when need they need it the most. This internship is all the rage and is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has an eagerness to broaden their skill set and grow with a company.
Intrigued? Read on…
IT Support Intern Responsibilities
- Answer support phone calls and tickets and ensure issues are worked on - or escalated to - the proper resource.
- Create, review and follow technical documentation.
- Create customer facing video tutorials.
- Communicate with clients as required: update them of incident progress, notify them of impending changes, alert them to third-party outages, etc.
- Exceed customer service perception and satisfaction.
- Complete all assigned training courses, reading materials or e-courses as required.
- Uphold interpersonal skills: telephone etiquette, verbal and written communication, active listening and customer-care.
- Knowledge of support tools, techniques, and technology used to provide services.
- Accurate typing skills to ensure quick, yet precise service request details.
- Adaptable to changes and ability to multi-task.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
- Monitor for system alerts and notifications; respond accordingly through service tickets; diagnose technical issues.
- Currently completing or recently completed a degree in Information Technology or has previous valid experience.
- Must undergo a background check.
Availability & Perks
- 10-15 hours per week.
- Mileage reimbursement.
- Branded company uniform.
Please note this is an unpaid internship.
Submit YOUR RESUME!