IT Support Technician II
Compensation: $18.00 to $22.00 /hour
We Prevent Tech Rage!
That’s what we do, and we are looking for an IT Support Technician II to join our growing team of Tech Rage Preventers. We need your help to continue providing Rage-Free IT to the business community.
Sounds all the rage? Read on…
At Tech Rage IT, our Core Values reflect who we are and what we represent. And, as a team, we:
- Put all our energy into making things happen fast and done right the first time. “That’s not my job," is not in our vocabulary.
- Do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results, creating wildly successful customers who rave about our people and service.
- Hold ourselves accountable for outcomes, good and bad while operating with transparency. We are always communicating.
- Provide an environment that fosters personal development and professional growth. We never give up seeking new ways to solve tough problems.
- Trust each other to make the best decisions and do what we say we’ll do. We know our clients' trust is to be earned.
- Have a lot to learn and value the talent, time and intentions of everyone we work with. We know when to ask for help or apologize.
- Make pre-scheduled onsite visits to customer sites.
- Complete a quarterly best practices assessment.
- Assist other IT Support Technicians with paths of escalation and resolution when requested and as needed.
- Ensure up to date client documentation is available to all IT Support Technicians.
- Act as the subject matter expert for all client Line of Business Applications (LOBs).
- Manage and review ongoing client IT initiatives.
- Capture time and events during IT incidents and changes.
- Create corrective and preventative action for all client incidents to prevent future incidents.
- Continuous improvement in documentation, process, & training to enhance client experience.
- Communicate with clients as required: update them of incident progress, notify them of impending changes, alert them to third-party outages, etc.
- Exceed customer service perception and satisfaction.
- Enter end-of-day time entry and submit time sheets regularly.
- Complete all assigned training courses, reading materials or e-courses as required.
- Punctuality for all meetings and conference calls as well as on-site visits.
- Familiar with operating systems, business applications, printing systems, and network systems.
- Provide Level 1 and Level 2 support as needed.
- Experience with firewalls, switches, access points, Password Managers, UTM, Common business applications such as QuickBooks, Sharepoint
- Understand and advocate for client IT Security, and system stability
- Understanding of Windows Server Environment, Domain Controllers, DHCP and DNS Systems. Knowledge of Azure AD a plus
- Experience with Office 365 Environments
- Experience with virtualization environments as such as Hyper-V and VMWare ESX
- Experience with backup and restore systems such as VEEAM
- Experience with data storage
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- AA/BA preferably in computer related field.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience working in technology/IT related fields.
DESIRED, BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Experience with ConnectWise Manage, Connectwise Labtech (Automate) admin tools.
- Have multiple certifications, high skill level.
- The following certifications are preferred: MCSA/MCITP, CCNA/CCDA/CCVP/CCIE, VCP, Project+, Network+
- Previous experience at a Managed Services Provider firm.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation for client site visits.
- Minimum vehicle liability limits of 100/300.
- Subject to a criminal, employment, credit and motor vehicle background checks.
- Ability to work overtime including nights and weekends as needed.
Why You Should Join Us:
- PTO and Paid holidays
- Floating birthday holiday
- 401K plan with an employer match
- Quarterly 3-day weekend
- Employer sponsored supplemental medical and dental insurance
- Mileage Reimbursement for job-related travel
- Work in a positive, growing environment that promotes mentoring and career growth
- Branded uniforms provided
Submit YOUR RESUME!