Sales & Marketing Intern
Are you an Orlando-based student who loves to write? Loves learning? Has a skill for conducting research? Wants to learn about sales and marketing? We have the perfect internship for you!
- Work with the sales & marketing team to create, draft, edit and share content across various formats: including blog posts, e-books, whitepapers and case studies.
- Assist in the creation of a content calendar and meet regular deadlines.
- Build lists of local accounts for sales and marketing activitie.
- Help with other related projects and tasks.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Responsible and deadline-driven.
- Ability to pivot between shifting deadlines.
- Well-organized with high attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a knack for collaboration.
- Creative, curious and strategic thinker.
- In pursuit of an Associate or Bachelor degree at an Accredited Institution with current class standing of Junior or above.
- A minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA is preferred.
- An official transcript may be required upon request.
- 10-15 hours per week.
- Mileage reimbursement.
- Scheduled team lunches.
- Branded company uniform.
What You Will Do
Required Skills And Experience
Availability & Perks
Submit YOUR RESUME!