IT Support Technician Level 1
Compensation: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
We Prevent Tech Rage!
That’s what we do, and we are looking for an enthusiastic IT Support Technician Level 1 to join our growing team of Tech Rage Preventers. We need your help to continue providing Rage-Free IT to the business community.
Sounds all the rage? Read on…
At Tech Rage IT, our Core Values reflect who we are and what we represent. And, as a team, we:
- Get it done.
- Create raving fans.
- Own it & are always communicating.
- Develop our people & processes.
- Trust ourselves & each other.
- Have humility & ask for help.
Why You Should Join Us:
- Named a Top Central Florida Technology Company.
- Recognized as a Seminole Business Awards Nominee.
- Paid Time Off and holidays.
- Paid Time Off for your birthday.
- 3-day weekend every quarter.
- Retirement program with % match of salary.
- Employer-sponsored vision and dental insurance.
- Mileage Reimbursement.
- Work in a positive, growing environment that promotes mentoring and career growth.
- Experience required with Windows desktop operating systems.
- Understanding of TCP/IP and troubleshooting Internet connectivity.
- Understanding of the relationship between switches, hubs, patch panels and connecting nodes to a network.
- Working knowledge of wireless technologies.
- Provide Level 1 IT Support.
- Provide support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft’s business applications and operating systems.
- Provide advice and guidance as a Tech Rage IT subject matter expert.
- Monitor for system alerts and notifications; respond accordingly through service tickets; diagnose technical issues.
- Check weekly reports including daily backup logs, and anti-virus reports.
- Apply fundamental troubleshooting skills to issues before escalating to the appropriate group.
- Create, review and follow technical documentation.
- Communicate with clients as required: update them of incident progress, notify them of impending changes, alert them to third-party outages, etc.
- Exceed customer service perception and satisfaction.
- Enter end-of-day time entry and submit time sheets regularly and accurately.
- Complete all assigned training courses, reading materials or e-courses as required.
- Familiar with operating systems, business applications, printing systems, and network systems.
- Ensure new support tickets are triaged per internal SLA.
- Uphold interpersonal skills: telephone etiquette, verbal and written communication, active listening and customer-care.
- Knowledge of support tools, techniques, and technology used to provide services.
- Adaptable to changes and ability to multi-task.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 0-2 years related experience.
- Takes direction from Senior Engineers.
- Eager to learn.
- 2-4 year degree in IT related field.
- Experience with ANY PSA/RMM Systems.
- Managed Services Provider (MSP) work history.
- Small and mid-sized business work history.
- Valid driver’s license and insurance with reliable transportation.
- This position may require up to 10% local travel.
- Applicant selected will be subject to criminal, employment, credit, and motor vehicle background checks.
- Participation in on-call rotation.
- Wear company provided uniform during shift.
Submit YOUR RESUME!